INFO about BZA & Plan Commission Meeting on 7/20/2020
Information concerning tonight's BZA & Plan Commission Meetings at Town Hall that start at 6pm:
We ask everyone to have patience as we work through the agendas this evening. Please remember, this is the first BZA and Plan Commission meeting we have had since February. We have lots of items that need to be heard.
1. If you are unable to attend, both meetings will be live streamed on Facebook. However, comments made on Facebook will not be monitored and they will not count as official public comment to the BZA or Plan Commission.
2. Because of COVID-19 distancing restrictions, we have a max capacity of less than 30 within the council chambers… This is a number for everyone including board members. We will ask overflow to wait outside until someone leaves the building. We will have staff at the door to assist.
3. If we are at capacity, we will ask people make their comment then excuse themselves from the room to allow someone else to enter. We will ask people to enter from the hallway main entrance then exit out the side door opposite the hallway main entrance.
4. If at all possible, please have comments condensed and send a small delegation to the meeting to represent the larger group.
5. Due to the number of people expected to cycle through the meetings this evening, masks are to be worn inside the building at all times. No exceptions. Those not willing to wear masks will either not be allowed to enter the building or asked to leave if they do not wear the mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.